Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #11

Challenge #11- Pink, green & black! Well, I definately used pink & green with a tiny black thrown in! Find this challenge here: My Pink Stamper, here's my card:

This card came together in about 5 minutes! I was thinking of what to do for ths challenge and out of the corner of my eye, I saw this October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" paper pack. It included paper, a sheet of tags (including the one I used here with white polka dots) and 3 different sticker sheets. The "today" label is a sticker as well as the strawberry plant/flower in the upper right.


The only thing I added not out of the pack was to stamp "be Happy" (by PTI) and add on some ribbons!


I think for a 5 min card it's quite cute! :)


Hugs- Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment