Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ScrapbookPal Design Team Entry

I just found this great site ScrapbookPal.com, they have fab prices on Cricut products and I was very excited to find a call for Design Team members! I have been using my Cricut like crazy lately doing some much needed catching up on my thousands of pictures needing to be scrapbooked! :) For today, I'm going to share this layout which is my favorite lately! (Sorry about the pic- it's really dark here today! I'll fix it tomarrow) and my entry for the DT.

Love this! I used the new Cricut Easter seasonal cartridge as well as Opposites Attract for the font. Cosmo Cricket papers for backgrounds and PTI cardstock & patterned paper for "hunt" and the bunny's bow.

I cut the two grass pieces on a curve and layered them with foam to add some dimention and hide the eggs behind!


Tomarrow I will be back and share some other recent layouts with some Cricut love! :)


Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment