Sunday, June 24, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments

PTI's Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments challenge was to use masking to keep a space clear for your card's sentiment. I knew the stamps & colors I wanted to do right away! When taking out my ink colors, I noticed that I had Mister Huey's mists in exactly the same colors! With a fun bright animal card like this, some paint splatters are the perfect addition... I think!



I absolutely love the effect here! It's so fun and bright and perfect for my youngest's 7th birthday coming in just 2 weeks! I can't believe he's going to be 7! He will totally love this!
To get the paint splatters, I just took the sprayers off the paints, wiped them off a bit against the inside top of the bottle (like with nail polish when doing your nails), than flicked the paint off the hollow tube part by pushing it off the top of the bottle.
Thanks for stopping! I'm really loving everyone's projects!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment