Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PDD Wednesday!!!

***2nd post of the day... scroll down for QKD bloghop!***

Today I decided to play with some Tim Holtz goodies! I used one of the new TH mini masks Florets. For the color, I used 2 distress re-inkers (blue & green) mixed with water in the mini misters. After using the color sprays, I used a spray of Pearl Perfect Pearls mixed with water.

I than stamped a TH clear stamp text over everything with Tea Dye Distress Ink Pad.

To finish it off I stamped the LOVE from the same clear stamp set in Brushed Corduroy, distressed the edges a bit and mounted onto my card.

I didn't want the masks to be such a crisp image, I wanted the whole thing to look a little more worn, so I used a natural white cardstock with flecks and sprayed heavily so some of the ink would run under the mask edges as well as soften up the paper.



Thanks for stopping by! Go check out the other Pezzy girls today and see what they've been playing with!

Hugs- Kelly

1 comment: