Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PDD Wednesday!!!

*2nd post of the day - scroll down for QKD Bloghop!*

It's almost time for Pez-a-Doodle new releases & I just can't wait! In the meantime, the new Skittle stamps are rollin' in & sooo much fun! I played with the Skittle Snails for a cute little 3x3 notecard. So easy & fun with the matching little snail Skittles!



I love making 3x3 cards for packing with gifts or sticking in kids lunches! :) Thanks for stopping by & check back on Friday for another Pez-A-Doodle project!

Hugs - Kelly

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kelly this is tooo cute!!! Dont you just love these new skittles they are the best!!! I love how they fit perfect for the stamps:)

    Have a nice night!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I like these snails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwww that is too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete