Friday, August 14, 2009

PDD FRIDAY!!!

It's time for PDD Friday & our focus of the month: Grungeboard! I love working with Grungeboard. It's similar to "naked" chipboard, but it's flexible & comes in some cool textured patterns as well. You can spend a lot of money buying different colors/patterns of chipboard to match projects you're working on, or you can use grungeboard and custom match it to your projects! I guess I'm on a Halloween kick right now, because this is my 2nd Halloween project of the week! It is my favorite holiday- dressing up, kids all over, candy...what's not to love?!
For today, I made a Halloween tag:

I used Grungeboard letters and painted with TH Crackle paint, than used a new Studio G stamp to stamp over the entire letter in black. That fun bat border is a new EK punch, I used the tiny bats that it punched out on the top of the tag as well (2 for 1!).
The whole Pez-A-Doodle team will be showing you fun ways of using Grungeboard this month as well as other projects, so make sure to go check them out!
And head on over to Pez-A-Doodle for Grungeboard, paint & new Halloween goodies!
Hugs- Kelly

3 comments: