Sunday, May 22, 2011

Challenge Me Monday #60

This weeks Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut was to make a card/project using both a rectangle and triangle. Well, I had lots of great card layouts in my head to do for this, and this is my final card:

I recently got the Buccaneer Cricut Imagine Cartridge and couldn't wait to play with it! The papers and images are so great! The pirates also have lots of great layering (as you can see) so it makes them look even better!
I printed/cut the pirate with layers and popped up each layer. Same with the treasure chest. Than I printed/cut the rectangle and square (which I cut in half for the two triangles).
Before adhering the pirate, I used a scissor to snip around his hand/wrist so i could layer the treasure chest underneath.
The quote bubble is also printed with the old scroll pattern from the Buccaneer cartridge, the shape is on the Imagine machine itself, than I stamped that great birthday saying from the My Pink Stamper pirate stamp set. It's a really great stamp set! Great quality, great sizes and great price! I'm really happy with the quality of her stamps as well as the great sentiments to use with Cricut cuts!

This was one of 5 kids birthday cards I did with the Imagine on Friday/Saturday for my 4 nieces & 1 nephew's family bday party on Saturday afternoon. I snapped pics of them all quick with my phone before stuffing on sealing, so i'll share the rest later! :)

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment