Thursday, September 29, 2011

DCWV September Stack-a-Holic Sketch Challenge!

Hello! Well, I finally got my DCWV September challenge entry done today- the last day! I knew as soon as I saw the sketch what I wanted to do. I've been waiting for the perfect sketch to use this goofy single picture of my oldest son wearing a fake mustache at our county fair last year! I used the "Guy" paper stack from DCWV.
For the title, circle and the mustache cuts, I used the Billionaire Lite Cricut cartridge & Cricut Essentials on my E2.


Thanks for stopping! Stop back soon, there may be a giveaway coming up shortly! :)

Hugs- Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the visit. Very cute. I have billionaire and would you believe it's still in the shell, I have been just hoarding it. LOL! Very cute page. I am going to follow your blog. Good Luck in the challenge. I always have a hard time with sketches.
    pookie
    scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Kelly! I just did a mustache page myself! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit to my blog. I love your layout for the challenge. Super cute how you added the cut out mustaches on the little squares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Kelly! I love all those mustaches. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete