Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jillibean Soup NSD Sketch Challenge!

Hello again! Jillibean Soup posted a NSD Challenge on the blog to use one of three sketches. I choose to work with this one (for now):

Sketch4_circlehappy_042709
All three sketches are great, simple beginning sketches to really let your creativity flow!
I wanted to use a Jillibean kit I had bought awhile ago, but of course since I wanted to use it RIGHT NOW, I couldn't find where I put it! :) So I dug through my Jillibean papers and pulled out some of their kraft patterns (my fav!) from winter.

To go along with the winter theme, I printed out some 2x3 pictures using my little PoGo printer. They are pictures from my phone, so they are great for this small size. I first changed them to sepia tone because I thought it would be cute with the kraft patterns. These are pics from this years skating night with everyone from my daughter's school that her gym teacher hosts every year- so fun!


Thanks for stopping by! I'll have some more layouts posted throughout the week!
Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment