Sunday, May 6, 2012

NSD Paper Smooches Cardstock Challenge!

Kim over at Paper Smooches issued a challenge for National Scrapbooking Day, cause it's for card makers, too! :) I will be finishing up some challenges for layouts over the week, so stop on back if you want some layout inspiration!
Kim's challenge was to use only solid cardstock- no patterned paper!
I made this card for my daughter's birthday- she loves animals and loves Kim's stamps!
I used the Zoo Crew stamp set for everything on this card. And ONLY solid cardstock, some markers and a little twine!
As soon as I first saw this set, I thought of making cute little banners out of that triangle party hat. Well, for this card I wanted to make something bigger and more prominent on the card, so I stamped it repeatedly to make that cute border!
The hippo was stamped on grey cardstock, the giraffe on yellow and the leaves on green.

Thanks for stopping!
Hugs, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. !!!!
    Simply brilliant, Kelly - that border is so eye catching. And who doesn't love PS stamps? Those people must be crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Kelly! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete