Saturday, August 24, 2013

SAF Breakfast Bake & Take

I've got my first SAF card completed! Yay! :) The first challenge of the day was to choose one of the posted color combos and one of the sketches and go from there. I decided to use the Fancy Folk Art stamp set and these:
And here is my finished card:

I packed super light today so I don't have any embellishments with me besides some clear rhinestones so I dressed them up with copics to match the colors of the challenge. 
That large image is so fun to color and a perfect way to put all the colors from the challenge together!
For the sentiment, I just cut a strip of paper and folded and cut it for the banner.
Time to work on challenge #2! Stop by again soon!

Hugs-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely card! Beautiful colors and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you made a beautiful card! No need for any embellishments.

    ReplyDelete