Sunday, September 15, 2013

PTI MIM #131 Striped Embossing!

This week's MIM technique was featured by Betsy, striped embossing! Such a fun technique. I've been playing around with it and came up with a few projects so far, but I've got lots of ideas for using it with Christmas cards as well!
My first project was these cute Halloween Tags for little treat bags (which I ran out of) but you can still see the tags with all the work! :)
I used three different Halloween color combos as well as three stamp sets, Polka dot parade for the "boo", Mr.Bones for the jack'o'lantern and Tiny Treats Halloween for the Frankie & candy corn! The shapes are fussy cut and popped up with foam.
Please look above for my next post using this technique in another way that I love the results of!

Hugs-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment