Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PTI September Blog Hop #2

Hello again! I just had to finish up this card so it didn't take long. For this fall leaf wreath (try saying that 10 times fast!) I used the oval frame from the hydrangeas set as a base and covered it in die cut leaves from the squirrel dies.
I stamped the card front with the herringbone background in versamark as well as the little leaf by the sentiment. 
The acorn on the wreath was colored with copics.

Hugs-Kelly

*All supplies by PTI

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fall wreath card, Kelly! I love your use of color, the acorn and the addition of the herringbone stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that herringbone bg! Like a autumn suit! And your oval wreath is so unique! Great colors and textures on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love your layered diecut word/letters for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete