Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Spooks & Sweets!

I LOVE Halloween! Fun decorations, costumes, treats and the most cute & fun paper crafting products of the year! Scrapy Land's got all kinds of fun papers and dies for your Halloween & Fall crafting.
Halloween may be tomorrow- but there will still be scrapping to be done of all those cute ghosts & goblins!
Today I have a bunch of cute projects to share  for some Halloween packaging, tags, cards & other goodies!
All of my projects today are using the Doodlebug Halloween papers.

First I made a bunch of treat bag toppers, simply using pieces of 6x3 cardstock folded in half, decorated & stapled on top of treat bags with a tiny attacher. This first one above uses this awesome Sizzix Trick or Treat die set! I added a Doodlebug red "sprinkle" to the spider to make it look black widow-ish.

My next package uses a pre-bought bag just decorated. Again, I used the Sizzix Trick or Treat set. I used the main image, but only die cut the "trick" & "treat" on words to attach. I also used the "or" from the die set and attached it to a old chipboard cat I had which I colored with a black copic & a orange jewel eye. On the top I used the Memory Box Debutante Frame embossed with the Darice Stars embossing folder and folded in half, a little "Happy Halloween" sticker made into a tag & it's all set to go!
I also used just some simple cut shapes for some little tags to tape onto candies. For one, I wrapped up a google eye like a candy :) The other just uses some stickers to decorate it.
One more "treat" for one of my little monsters :) I like to get my kids each a new Halloween book each year- something fun or spooky about Halloween or monsters or other creepy crawlies!
Here is a bookmark I made to go with my daughter's book this year using the Die-Namics Bookmark Duo dies. This is an AWESOME die set! You can use just one of them to make a simple bookmark, or attach the two together so you can tent it over your book page.
I also added a fun tassel top with a bunch of Doodlebug twines. (The Happy Halloween are stickers from Doodlebug as well)
Onto some cards! One fun, layered but subtle colored and one bright and simple, fun! Both of these cards use this beautiful frame die from the Sizzix Christmas die set. Not just for Christmas- it looks like great spooky ironwork in black!


These are the Copics used for my "Fangtastic" card. Black Ink: Memento.

Well, that's it for now! Hope you enjoyed my pre-Halloween goodies & you have a fun & safe Halloween!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment