Thursday, November 7, 2013

TAWS Be Inspired #40

Hello! Ok, I know Halloween is over, but I've got a few projects left over that I haven't shared, so I'm going to get those up today & tomorrow!

First is this card that I LOVE for the TAWS Be Inspired #40 challenge on their blog. I just found The Alley Way Stamps recently and instantly fell in love with their adorable stamps! I was even more excited when going through all their stamps on their site, I realized that I loved every single set.
I had to order a few sets to start off and this card uses one of them "Funky Feet".

Here's challenge #40:
 And here's my Halloween card using Funky Feet:

 I used that great Peek a Boo die so I could have different colored feet peeking through (the middle one upside down for fun!)
The papers & twine are all from the Doodlebug Halloween collection (adorable!) The feet are colored with copics & black ink is Memento.
I just love how this turned out and I adore that stamp set (so much I have another card to share with it today, too!).

Thanks for stopping!
Hugs- Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the mix of fun patterned paper and your fantastically colored feet! So fun! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete