Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Queen Kat Designs New Release Hop!!!

Time for a great new release blog hop for Queen Kat Designs! I'm so excited about this month's releases, there is some great stuff! I can't wait to do the hop myself to see everyone's amazing projects with the new stamps!

You should have arrived here from Maria. If not, you can start back at the QKD blog so you don't miss a thing!
Today, I'm debuting the new set Birds With Style. This set includes 4 bird silhouettes & 3 cute birdie sentiments. I'm working on a scrapbook page using this set as well, but in the meantime, here's a card using today's SCS sketch:

I'm a big Cosmo Cricket fan and as soon as I saw this set I knew I wanted to use it with that cute birdie paper from the Earth Love line. This is a great clean, simple sketch and I thought it would go well with the silhouettes of the birds in this great new set!

Now hop on over to the fabulous Kelly Jean!

Here's the blog hop list in case you get lost :)

QKD blog

Shannon's blog

Jules' blog

Penny's blog

Tina's blog

Vicki's blog

Maria's blog

Kelly's blog

Kelly Jean's blog

WIS blog

Bev (SG's) blog

Andrea's blog

Victoria's blog

Lara's blog

Anessa's blog

Helene's blog

Nina's blog

Alex's blog

Meredith

Linda

Nancy

Anita

Queen Kat Designs’ Store



Hugs- Kelly

18 comments:

  1. so cute! If you like that bird paper, try Kaiser Crafts, they have similar, and I also have a similar paper from Lily bee too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. That sentiment is too cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly!! I love this set!!! And I love what you did with it!!! Super clean lines and beautiful colors...nicely done...really =)

    Have a great day!!

    Meredith =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kelly, beautiful. Fun to be with you in the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a perfect stamp for that paper! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is just stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and how appropriate with all the Twitter craziness. Glad to be working with you. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very nice. Love how the paper and the stamp go perfectly together. =)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. My whole family woke up sick this morning or I would have been in here earlier, eee gad!!!

    I so looooove the card and that paper is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. That paper, that layout...all work so well with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice of paper with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete