Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unity September KOTM Challenge!

This month's Unity KOTM challenge is to use green, orange, purple & black. I love this color combo for Halloween! There's no Halloween images in the past 2 KOTMs so I improvised and used this cute pocket image & some Halloween colored candy!
The "candy" word is cut from a page of patterned vellum. I used crystal stickles on the candies as well as a black glittered dot from Mark Richards & orange ones on the pocket.
The orange jack-o-lattern strip on the inside is from Bazzil.

Thanks for stopping! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this challenge!
Hugs- Kelly


1 comment:

  1. i just loved your card and i saw it in the gallery ealier. I just had to case it. I am going to post it on my blog for tomorrow friends with flair. So be sure to stop by and see my version of your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete