Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TEBB Challenge #2

Challenge #2 is a sketch challenge. I wanted to use this cute new Archiver's exclusive stamp set with a little elf & cute sentiment.

On the inside is the other sentiment in the set "and a cozy new year". I used the new Cosmo Cricket holiday line patterned paper. The white brads are flocked and I used white flock on the elf's collar, cuffs and jacket trim as well. The bell & belt are colored grey & than have some sparkle added with a glitter pen to look like silver. The main elf image was colored with copics.

I'm still working on the rest of the challenges, so please stop back! :)

Hugs- Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is just DARLING!!! Love the white flock on his collar! Thanks so much for playing in my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete