Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TEBB Challenge #7

Challenge #7 was paper tole. Basically layering your stamped image by popping up different sections in layers.
I wanted to use this super fun new set from Our Crafts Lounge with the Turkey driving the car!



I used a natural paper with a little speckle to it for the background of the stamped images. I first stamped the car, turkey, leaf "breeze" & Gooble Gooble on to the paper and colored with copics. I than stamped the car image 2 more times. I colored one & cut out complete car and popped up on top of original car. I than colored just the tire covers of the 3rd card, cut out and popped those up on top of the 2nd car.

In real life, it really looks great with this image because it adds to the effect of the turkey actually sitting in the car!

Hugs- Kelly

2 comments:

  1. ACK! This is totally ADORABLE~ I love this fun new image from OCL! You coloured it beautifully! GREAT card and thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete