Sunday, October 25, 2009

PTI Blog Hop!


Time for the PTI holiday blog hop! I wanted to share tonight my favorite PTI holiday card that I've done so far this year. It's also the simplest, but gorgeous in it's simplicity (I think!) :)

The poinsettias are simply stamped in 3 different pti colors and than gold sticky back gems are added to the middles in a cluster. I added a strip of paper along the bottom using a scalloped border punch.
Thanks for stopping!

Hugs- Kelly

Unrelated- please vote for me for the Gypsy 24hr design challenge:
http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/designchallenge/entries.aspx?did=273
Thanks!!!!

26 comments:

  1. Awesome one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, simple but stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH great design - love it - clean, simple, fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a great one layer card! It's beutiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silver detail, it really POPS on this clean and simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! love CAS for the HOlidays, love the new sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. It's simply gorgeous! I like the flowers in 3 different colors. The scalloped border at the bottom is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your little flower centers are fabulous, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty.. love how the kraft shows in the flowers... elegant

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, perfection simplified -- LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gold sticky back gems make a wonderful center for the flowers. Nice CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a fan of your clean and simple design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - such a pretty card and only 1 layer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CAS, and the pointsettia is such a good choice for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I really love the CAS style of this card! That scalloped edge really brings the card together!
    TFS!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clean and simple is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet cards! Love the gems on the flower centers :)

    ReplyDelete