Monday, October 5, 2009

PTI World Card Making Day Challenges!

In celebration of WCMD, Nicole Heady over at PTI put forth 4 challenges. Each one was to make a card inspired by a different part of the world! I decided to keep with Nicole's theme from the September PTI release and do some simple, one-layer Christmas cards. Here's what I came up with:



Japan
Classic Japan black & red. I used a fuzzy brad & 2 glittered brads.

Mexico


I saw a lot of orange in the inspiration photos as well as the circle of the sombrero and the gorgeous floral embrodery (similar to this stocking).

India

The challenge for India was to use some bling (lots of jewels & gold in India inspiration). There are also a lot of gorgeous colors used together in India, so I choose to stamp in 3 different colors and than use simple gold dots in the center of each.

Australia

The challenge for Australia was both to use masking & white dot outlines. I masked the large poinsettia to stamp the dotted frame in white and than used a white pen to dot around the flower & leaves.

I hope everyone had a fabulous WCMD! Thanks for stoppin by! Lots of fun in store this week, so check on back!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment