Friday, October 2, 2009

Unity Friends With Flair Friday!!!

I've missed the cut off for a couple weeks for Friends with Flair Friday & finally made it for today! :) I did this layout that I just LOVE using a sketch from 52 sketches...52 weeks. I love the sketch and I love all the fall colors, the fun new Unity set of pumpkins with that great leafy swirl & the ribbons & rhinestones!


Here's the sketch I used:


And this is the fab Unity set I used, Simple Blessings:

I also used a Quickutz embossing folder to emboss the long strip on the right side of LO. I just punched the circles with 2 different size circle punches. I used the "Simple Blessings" stamp in place of the journaling along the left of photo and circled 2 sized rhinestones around the first circle.Sorry I couldn't get a great photo, but it hasn't stopped raining here in 2 days!

Thanks for stopping!


Hugs- Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I feel your pain about pics and rain! That's all it has done here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the lo sketch. I love your colors and the stamps you used. This is just beautiful! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS LO! Love it and LOOOOVE that new set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kelly!! I LOVE it!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute page, I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful lo
    love those reach colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly this is fantastic, love the sketch and the set of Unity your choose. beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete