Wednesday, October 7, 2009

QKD New Release Blog Hop!!!!

You should have arrived here from Maria, if not head over to the QKD blog to start from the beginning!

I am sooo excited to see everyone's work today for the October new releases at Queen Kat Designs! Some cute stuff, fun stuff & amazingly drawn images! I got to play with one of these works of art "Punk Boy". You'll be seeing another card with him right here, Wed in 2 weeks! For today, I used some Basic Grey polka dot & plaid with him:

Is that image amazing or what!? It was so much fun to color him I did 2 cards right in a row! I cant wait to share the next one!

Here's some awesome release sales happening at the QKD shop!

27% off of all QKD stamps (excludes separates and customs)

15-20% off of all Past Kits (royal, get inked!, The findings and Take 3)

10% off of all paper packs

55% off of all clearance

10% off of all acrylic blocks

10% off of all grab bags

20% off of the scrapbooking kit section (does not include royal kits)

Now hop over to the WIS blog!!!

Hugs- Kelly

17 comments:

  1. oh yeah!! I love the plaid paper you found for this one. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stamp you used.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! You did a great job coloring him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCKED this!!! Completely ROCKED this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing. Just so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on his coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! The Plaid paper looks awesome with this stamp! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is gorgeous I love him well done..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loo at you mixing polka dots & plaid. Now you got me thinking. I love the attitude on this guy too...wowza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job Kelly! I love him and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This ROCKS!!!! Love it with the BG paper.

    ReplyDelete