Wednesday, October 14, 2009

QKD Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from Maria, if not please start at the QKD blog so you don't miss a thing!
This weeks challenge was this sketch:

And here is my card (changed the sketch a little):

Isn't that bear adorable with it's little scarf!? I used the same velvet ribbon that's on the top as a scarf by cutting a piece in half to make it skinnier.

On the inside of the card I printed a sentiment with my computer "Wishing you a beary Merry Christmas".

Now, hop on over to the WIS blog!

Hugs- Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Just adorable--love what you did with the ribbon--I mean scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the scarf, what a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's way cute!! love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf! Sooooooo cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is just too cute!!! Love it with the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and i LOVE that coffee paper!!! adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great change up! The scarf is perfect for wintery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those colours are perfect! I love the little bear! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to make the scarf the same as the ribbon on the cute bear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! I love how you shaded the bear and gave him some dimention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is BEYOND cute! I love it! AWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that little bear is so cute and the candy paper is perfect

    ReplyDelete