Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beachy Photo Albums

Hello! Wanted to share a project I made for 2 of my nieces as a little gift for their end of the summer pool party. I wanted to decorate some small photo albums so they could each put in photos of their favorite summer memories. I found the 2 4x6 albums at Michael's for $3.99 ea.
I used my Cricut E2 to cut the crab, sand castle, beach umbrella and shells. For the sand, I simply tore two shades of Core'dinates cardstocks and layered. Since they are little girls after all, I had to add some stickles to everything for a little bling!

Since the photo albums are fabric covered, I used craft glue to attach everything to the fronts.
I took a cue from this months Cricut Circle challenge to "create a scene".
Thanks for stopping!
Hugs- Kelly

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Good luck in the Circle Challenge!
    Colleen (gonescrappin')

    ReplyDelete