Monday, August 22, 2011

SSD #89

As soon as I saw this sketch from Skipping Stones Design this week I thought of a Polaroid picture. I decided to use these fun stamps from the Tropical Birthday stamp set to look kind of like a "wish you were here" vacation photo! The inside has the "may your coconuts never hang lower than your grass skirt" sentiment!
First I die cut the "polaroid" frame which is a quickutz die, to use as a frame for my scene.
I tore strips from Core'dinates cardstocks (2 tan, 2 aqua) to use as the sand & water. For the water, I ran them through my Cuttlebug with 2 different embossing folders.
I stamped & colored the tree & hula girl with gamisol, cut out and attached. The last touch was adding gems for her coconut bikini top!


Thanks for stopping!
Hugs- Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the gem stone bra!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!!!

    ReplyDelete