Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paper Smooches July Sparks Challenge!


Hello! I just happened to stumble upon the Paper Smooches blog the other day and I can't believe I hadn't found it already! I've been a HUGE fan of Kim's stamps for a long time and have most of them from CHF and love them! I'm so excited that now I've got all new goodies from her to oogle and buy one by one! :)

Anyhow- they have a great Sparks Challenge going on that ends tonight! There are 10 different sketches along with a bunch of color combos-you can use either or both and do as many as you want. I'm trying to do as many as I can before time's up! Six hours and counting :)


Here are my first two based on some of the sketches. Since I don't have any of Kim's new stamps (YET!), all stamps used are from Kim's collection at CHF.


I made this card for my daughter for her first riding class in 2 weeks! LOVE it! The horse, sentiment, hat and boot are all from the same stamp set.

My oldest son is a big skateboarder, so this will definately be a note in his backpack when school starts! :) I made the background by repeatedly stamping the skateboard in red and blue, than stamped the "hey dude" sentiment- also from that set.

Hopefully i'll be able to add on more for this challenge tonight!
Hugs- Kelly

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic, Kelly! I'll have to go take a look at the CHF stamps, because there are some cute ones :D

    ReplyDelete