Monday, August 29, 2011

DCWV August Stack-a-holic Sketch


This is the August DCWV Stack-a-holic sketch challenge! Great sketch and so fun & easy when you have a big stack that all goes together! All of the papers I used are from the DCWV Linen Closet stack & matching cardstock stack. Love that! I just pulled out all the papers I thought I might use from each stack, than went to work! A few added elements from some light colored stamping, circle punches, branch punch, a few buttons, die cutting my title (from the same stack paper) and wala! I'm just gonna finish it up with some hand written journaling on the stamped journal lines and it's goin in the book!



Thanks for stopping!
Hugs- Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a cute LO! Congrats, you won my blog candy on the Fall Blog Hop. Please send me your address and I'll drop it in the mail. momto2cuties @ att . net (no spaces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you nailed this Sketch. Great Job. I would have such a hard time with this one.

    pookir
    scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete