Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks: Card 5

And my last card, my favorite! I just love how this turned out! I used the dotted lines stamp from Alphadot to do the sunrays coming over the hill. I stamped the cow from Green Acres on 3 different papers and colored & cut out.
I used the same dots to make the tag match the sunrays.

Love! :) I really love how the tag on the bottom matches the top and those adorable cows! The cows were stamped on white, tan & brown papers and spots colored with copics & fussy cut. The king of the hill cow has a googly eye just for fun!

Hugs- Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch! Loved how you flipped it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun rays are awesome. Your googly eyed cow is so cute! Thanks for playing along with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I love all those cows--so cute! Great use of polka dots too!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete