Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp-A-Faire time!

Sooo excited! It's so awesome that this year PTI's stamp-a-faire is an online event so anyone can participate from any edge of the world!
And, I'm SUPER happy that I met some other Minnesota PTIers awhile ago on the forum when we had our first stamping get together & Chris (our host) decided to do it again for stamp-a-faire!
We had sooo much fun! Heather took iphone pics all day that she posted on the SAF chat thread & kept everyone up on what we were doing, it was quite the day! :) Thanks Heather!
And, another BIG THANK YOU to Chris for hosting and just being awesome!

Time to share some projects! Here's my make & take card:

I did the centers and tiny flowers in yellow instead, love it!

And here's my first challenge project, the ribbon techniques:
I used the butterfly die cuts and backed with lemon tart, melon berry & orange zest ribbons! I hand cut the little banner for my sentiment and added a little lemon tart button with twine.

Be back with challenge #2 soon!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment