Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI SAF Tie Die Challenge!

Yay! I finally have all the SAF challenges done! At least one thing per challenge, although I'm sure i'll go back to a lot of them later & use more of the great ideas!
My daughter, Shelby, and I actually did all 3 of the Tie Die techniques! I even did the whip cream (as Shelby calls it!) aka shaving cream technique twice!

I'm going to start with my very favorite of the 4 I did! I don't have any of the PTI ink refills yet, so for this one I used Distress Ink reinkers with PTI stamp & paper:


Is that cool or what!? I am really loving this technique and will be doing it a lot more! My next PTI order I will be getting refills in lots of colors so I can match with all my paper/felt/ribbon!
I just loved this background so much, I didn't want to put lots on top of it so I just used a simple sentiment in black.

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment