Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI SAF Mini Book Challenge!

Hello again! Back to post my second project finished yesterday, the mini book challenge! I just LOVE mini books! It's such a fun quick way to make a little book full of memories of one event!
Here's the book I did yesterday about our day at the lake:


I used an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad for all the patterened paper. I cut each page in kraft, than for each page, cut a different patterned paper with the Card Base-ics die and sliped a little picture in each one.
I also die cut & stamped some suns, flip flops and banners to use to embellish the inside (i'll share more pics later). For the cover I used a layerz die to cut a patterned paper that had the "beach day" already on it (SWEET!), than die cut & attached the year.
Heather was with us yesterday, so it was great for her to show me her binding technique in person which I did with that cute yellow/white twine!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment