Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #75: Roll the Die Challenge

This week's Make It Monday is a fun one! It's kind of similar to a tic tac toe challenge, where you have to use a certain list of items. For this challenge you need to write lists of stamps, colors, embellishments as well as a group of sketches & vertical/horizontal.

For my card, this is what I rolled:
Direction: Vertical
Layout: Sketch #3
Stamp Set: Tremendous Treats Birthday
Supporting Stamp Set: Movers & Shakers Sentiments
Color Combo: Aqua Mist/Orange Zest/Dark Chocolate/Harvest Gold
Embellishments: Ribbon

Here's my finished card:

I kept it pretty simple by leaving the colors of cardstock plain so it actually was a fairly quick card!
I colored the Lion with copics and popped him & the other brown dots up with foam tape.
Tomorrow my daughter is gonna do one for fun with her own rolls & I will use the sheet again- it's a lot of fun!

Hugs- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment